We look forward to welcoming you back on 17th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Welcome to The Dunnichen Stone in Forfar! Our child-friendly pub is named after a rare and fascinating symbol stone found in a Dunnichen field by a farmer in 1811. We’re proud of our name, craft beers, pub grub, and meal deals. It’s two for one on main meals, specials, and large pizzas, 7 days of the week. Eating out in Forfar doesn’t have to be something you only do on a special occasion. Get everyone together and share a meal.
Love al fresco eating? Us too! Head for our patio area and get some sun with your food and drink. Bringing the kids? You’ll be glad to hear we’ve got an enclosed children’s play area with plenty of things to climb and slide on. Relax and let your little monsters loose without losing sight of them.
Everyone loves 2-for-1 pizza! Especially when it’s homemade with rich tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and fresh toppings. Enjoy piping hot and tasty goodies from our pizza kitchen. Gone gluten free? Not a problem. You’ll find a good selection of tempting dishes on our pub menu. If you’re in any doubt, just ask our lovely staff to clarify things for you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus